Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

E-mail - January 23, 2008

"I haven't much time today, but a brief update on my doings...

Sister Besso is feeling much better about things. The Atonement is real. I love it. Yesterday was Zone Conference, I gave my "departing testimony". I mostly shook more than anything. I was like King Benjamin's "trembling frame." My feelings are very strong. It's good. My mission means everything to me. I don't really know how else to say it. Sharon, 33 and her DAUGHTER, Marion, 13, will be getting baptized on Saturday. They are very very excited. It will be wonderful. We met a new investigator named Ade who is deadset on getting baptized before I go. He's very excited about the Book of Mormon. It's fun.

And today is Zone Preparation day which is why I don't have much time. We are going to be playing games at the Bury Chapel. Good times. I can't really think of anything else very exciting to tell you. I'm well. Oh yes, I would cancel my debit card. God blessed me when I already withdrew all the money I was going to need to send stuff home just before I lost my wallet.

Love, Sister Cannon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home