Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Editor's Note

It came to my attention that it is not allowed for missionaries to use blogs to communicate to their friends and families and I wanted to be clear that even though this blog is set up in Sister Cannon's name, she does not directly add to it. In fact, I don't think that she has ever even seen it. I take her e-mails, letters and pictures and post those things that I believe might be of general interest to her friends and family members. I hope I am doing it in such a way as not to embarrass her or make her upset at me when she sees it! I believe it is a good way of recording many of her experiences and sharing them with those who are interested.

Thanks for your prayers on Sister Cannon's behalf. I know that she appreciates and feels them. I also know that she loves to get letters!!

Sincerely, Sister Cannon's Mum, Jan Cannon

1 Comments:

Blogger Birrd said...

Aunt Jan, I love this blog and I'm so glad you're doing it. I've been reading it regularly since it started. Thank you so much for putting it together! Love Sarah

Friday, November 09, 2007 5:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home