Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

E-mail - September 26, 2007

"Happy 14 months!

I can't believe it but it's true. Crazy. Yes. Moves is one week from today and I am feeling very mixed up about it. I'm not sure what will happen, but I know it will be the right thing. A lot of good things have happened since last Wednesday. We are working hard. Really hard. And as we all know that is the best way to be. A working missionary is a happy missionary. It is strange how the year has passed. It's Fall here too. We've been caught in the rain a whole bunch and waited for a lot of buses but we have also been blessed with many rides from the members. We have been really taken care of, especially the Gassons and the Alexanders.

I love the Lowestoft ward so much. Sister Miller and I have been talking about how much it is like little Utah. We get honked at and waved to all the time. After all, the Church has been here for 165 years. It's been a great week. Sorry I haven't got much time to write. There are some rambunctious teens next to me and I'm having a hard time concentrating. I love you all very much. Write to you soon. Have a good week. Love, Sister Cannon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home