Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

E-mail - Aug. 22, 2007

"I wish I could describe the way I feel. I have learned a whole bunch, it's almost like I don't have time to REAL-ize the changes because they come in such high concentration. I'm so pleased to hear that everyone is doing well in their own changes. It's wonderful that no matter what winds blow or moves across the world, our family will always be mine.

I am staying in Lowestoft for another 6 weeks. The work is picking up and Sister Miller and I both feel that we have been called here to activate the actives enough to baptize all the part-member families here. The lost sheep within our homes. It's amazing. Nick Soans is learning that God is as real as the Devil and Mark is experiencing the joy of forgiveness and the hope of change. Love, Sister Cannon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home