Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

E-mail - October 17, 2007

"It was an incredible week! Some highlights have been sitting on the dry portion of the floor of a bus shelter in a village called Kessingland eating lunch, 4 investigators at Church! (Mark, Gemma, Nick and someone we met the day before named Brother Bately), and a sweet first lesson with a Sister named Hayley. I loved every minute of it.

Anyway the week has been good and I'm sorry that I don't have any amazing insights but I do have a plea to pray for the vision, we still need to find and baptize 3 people in the next 2 months to double. The Lord said so, so that's what we are going to do. Please send my love to all my grown- up siblings and a Happy Birthday to my little man. Love, Sister Cannon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home