Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

E-mail - May 30, 2007

"I'm 22 and Brother David Godfrey Sleight is the newest member of the Church! It's been a crazy week and it seems like forever since I wrote last but I don't really have a lot to add. Oh yes, I'm staying in Bury for another six weeks and Sister Mortensen will be my companion! I am excited to have a fresh start. We stayed up after the call discussing how we would improve the next moves and set goals about how we were going to improve, getting the ward excited, Planning, Finding, Progressing. It was an awesome feeling. Although I will admit that waiting for the call I was a bit apprehensive about staying. I am excited to work with the people we have and to find the people we are looking for. Shelly and Tina are my favorite investigators ever and I promise to send pictures next time. Last night we had a very long discussion about the temple, eternal marriage and the whole lot. It was wonderful and I felt the Spirit. We also got a less-active sister to come with us and she is excited to get a recommend. I love being a missionary and I love all of you. Thank you for your words of encouragement and Birthday greetings. I'll talk to you soon. Sister Cannon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home