Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Monday, April 02, 2007

E-mail - March 28, 2007

"I have been feeling so overwhelmed. I must feel a bit like our most promising investigator Izzy. I don't know if I've mentioned him before. He's from Czech Republic an is so excited about the gospel. Everytime we teach a commandment, he says "easy for Izzy!" It's awesome. He gets so excited. He has this look and he says "It's TRUE!" I love it so much.

Yesterday was Zone Conference and I got to see Sister Petrisor and more exciting, I got to hear updates about Ilford. I think everyone knows how shocked I was leaving that area so quickly and I was overjoyed to hear that Lucy is getting baptized and Nicola is getting married a week apart!
and they are threatening to call the mission president so that I will be in attendance. They are so wonderful!. I can't believe the love I have for them. I don't even have a picture of them. I love being a missionary and yesterday I was full of joy. FULL. I love it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home