Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

E-mail - April 5, 2007

"General Conference was a dream and a prayer come true. I am astounded at the truthfulness and reality of this gospel. I was so moved, and I will add rebuked, by the Spirit. We had the opportunity to spend some time with President Foulger yesterday. We had interviews in Cambridge. I have learned so much from him. One thing I learned that it is 100% what we do and not just think about that matters.*"

*Joe commented that Abby's SJ tendencies are being reinforced!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home