Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

P-Day at Tower Bridge

"Ta, that means thanks. It has been a really long P-day. The Zone decided to go to the Tower of London and Sister Petrisor and I were wonderfully invisible with a pack of upstanding clean-cut missionaries that morph into crazy teenage boys as soon as the tag comes off. Sad, but true. You can't really blame them. It was fun but I admit I didn't really like being a tourist. I love being a missionary too much to enjoy rooms full of armour and sparkly scepters. It was a strong reminder that I am 3000 miles from home, but it was good. I love England."

This pictures is of the Romford District in front of the Tower Bridge. From left, me, Sister Petrisor, Elders Hernandez (Utah), Zone leader Davis (Edgemont Stake - went to Meridian), Zone leader Allred (Vernal), and District Leader Lucherini (Logan).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home