Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

E-mail - February 14, 2007

"Wow, it's amazing the love I feel this Valentine's Day. Yesterday was Zone Conference. It always give me exactly what I need to keep going and improve on the things that are called to my attention. I love it. It also reminds me that I speak with an accent to these people. Elder Barber (Bahba) is an Assistant and he said "The moment you decide, you can have success. He is just waiting for you to make a decision." Sister Petrisor gave her "new missionary" testimony and I was filled with love for her. If that even comes close to how parents feel when their children perform, it was amazing. The problem is that I was so happy and giggley, we had to sing the musical number right after and I led. I just laughed the whole way through "Numara Binecuvantarile", or Count Your Blessings" in Romanian. I was laughing so hard it turned out to be a disaster especially to a bunch of Elders that just sat there with blank faces. I had flashbacks of my Farewell talk. (I shudder) I even think I winked at one of them (how horribly awkward and embarassing).

Things are going well. We have a family. The Gumbos are preparing for baptism in a few weeks and the ward seems to be really hyped up for missionary work lately. Prayer is so powerful. I love it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home