Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

E-mail - Jan 17, 2007

"There is so much to be grateful in life, so many tender mercies. I told you about the Cobbinah's. They are the family we found after being led to a street that wasn't receptive at all. Anyway, Sister Cobbinah has such a bright testimony it is almost unbelieveable that she has been out of the church fo 10 years. She has no desire to do evil. Her love and desire for her children to be active in the gospel is so moving and I just can't believe that we have been a part of her "re-introduction" to the fullness of the gospel. She has come teaching with us and can't wait to serve a mission of her own. I'm overwhelmed with the power of the Atonement. I want to shout it from the roof tops. I just can't believe they let me do this all day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home