Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

E-mail - Dec. 13, 2006 - Transferred!




"It'll be alright, I'm going to Ilford (Essex) about 30 minutes from serious London. I'm going to be with Sister Christensen from Kansas. She served with Sister Anyanwu for 4 1/2 monts in Britania Ward so I know some funny stories about her. I really do feel okay about it. It's just that no one told me this would be a hard part of missionary work. Sister McKeen has been crying all day and we have been trying to say goodbye to as many people as we can and still leave time to pack. Brother Settle is official. I can't believe I'm going to say goodbye to them, at least we have tonight with them. The Baptism service was wonderful. The Relief Society sisters all gave me a standing invitation to stay with them when I come back to visit, same with the Settles. I hope someday you will be able to meet them. We were just talking about the spread of all these amazing people we have met (and will meet) so diverse and wonderful. I know that this is the Lord's work. I love it a lot. loves and kisses, Abigail"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home