Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

E-mail - Dec. 6, 2006

"I will admit that I had some pretty tramatising things happen to me this week, the kind of things that made real just what kind of battle we are fighting, but the Lord is looking out for us and at least I know I'm on the winning side. Last night we had Dinner at the Bletchley Bishop's house (Norton). Sister Norton reminded me so much of you, Mom, and the house felt so much like home it was really wierd. She even went all the way to the base to buy American green chiles for the enchiladas and Ranch dressing. It's good to be loved by the members. Brother Settle is being baptized on Saturday and I am so excited! It will be a wonderful occasion, and we have another scheduled for January 13, Helene Bostock-Smith. She is so great. I don't remember if I ever told you about her. She has had extensive exposure to missionaries in the past. She loves the "Mormon People" but for whatever reason she was never baptized. She ordered the Finding Faith in Christ DVD and we turned up. We must be doing something right. I feel like the Lord is just pouring the blessings out. I love you all and I'm so grateful for your prayers. thank you for all your support. Until next week."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home