Sister Abigail Cannon

Sister Abigail Cannon is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the England London Mission. She began her service on July 26, 2006, leaving from her home of Provo, Utah. This Blog is a record of her missionary service.

Friday, September 22, 2006

E-mail - Wed, Sept 20, 2006

"Elder Barray (France) our Zone Leader gave us an unexpected call after bed time Monday night and told us that Sister Anyanwu is being transferred to Barry St. Edmunds. It was quite a shock and we are still coping. I can't believe they are taking my trainer away after just 6 weeks. I am glad that at least one of us is staying. I met who is going to be my new companion at the Multi-Zone conference a few weeks ago. Her name is Sister McKeen. She is from Farmington and has only been out six months. I remember thinking she was friendly and that she had a lot to say. This is a part of missionary work I did not anticipate it will be hard to say goodbye to Sister Anyanwu. She has taught me so much and I really only know how to do this with her. I guess the Lord loves us enough to keep moving and continue learning from people."
"I'm still having the time of my life but my companion has pointed out a few grey hairs! Maybe the next time I see you I'll be a lovely salt and pepper! It's a good thing I'm not vain (tear). I'll try to send more pictures next week. I love you very much!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home